STARS HUNGAMA
GALLERY
MOVIE UPDATES
POLITICS UPDATES

"Venkatesh Is A Down-To-Earth Person"

Posted by veni Wednesday, September 16, 2009




"I'm playing the role that Jimmy Shergill played in A Wednesday," says Ganesh Venkatraman. Eenadu is releasing on the 18th and he is quite excited about his work. Let's read what he has to say about his role in the film: "My role in Aakasamantha was inspired by Manmohan Singh and this one in Eenadu, I was inspired by Hemant Karkare. I met the director and told him that I would like to show my range as an actor and after a few meetings they were convinced.

We shot for around three months in RFC and lot of action scenes took place on the bike in Koti and other popular areas in Hyderabad and Chennai. The climax was in Pondicherry. The film adresses one of the important issues of terrorism. The attack in Mumbai affected people's lives all over the country and left them scared. I feel there are lot of improvements ov
shanku**: over the original version, technically it's very superior. It is under two hours edge-of-the-seat thriller. I have undergone police training for a week and learnt a basic thing that it's not physical training that's important it's strategic training that will help you in the job.

It was an eye-opener, I don't wear uniform, am an undercover police. The scene where Hemant Karkare wears one bullet-proof jacket and a helmet had a tremendous impact on me, there is a identical scene wherein Venkatesh calls me up for one tough situation. I had grown up seeing Venkatesh's films. He would sit on the sets and speak everything from cinema to spirituality, he's a very chilled out and a down-to-earth person. I just want to work with directors who mould me

0 Responses to "Venkatesh Is A Down-To-Earth Person"

Post a Comment

Category

123Telugu-Archive