STARS HUNGAMA
GALLERY
MOVIE UPDATES
POLITICS UPDATES

Behind the scene: Sushmita Sen on the sets of ‘Do Knot Disturb’

Posted by Shanker Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Mumbai: Being on the sets of a film shoot is a surreal experience. On one end is an absolutely colourful, made-up world and just a few feet away is chaos, wires and odd bits of wood and paint that were used to make the colourful world. We went to Filmistan studios to meet Sushmita Sen while she was shooting for a film song. We walked into studio number eight where the backdrop was a colourful graffiti, in front of which were 20 dancers dressed in pure white.
The music was blaring as they practiced their moves to a loud “one-two-three”. The song that is being shot is a promotional video for the upcoming film ‘Do Knot Disturb’. “The song Bebo became quite popular when it started playing on television and radio. So that’s why the producers decided to make a remixed version of it and shoot a great dance and use it as a promotional video before the release of the film,” the former Miss Universe tells us.
Sen will be seen in a movie after a long hiatus and we wonder where she’s been. “Blame it on Shani Bhagwan,” she smiles, but seriously. “I’ve been patient. Good things come with time and I’m looking forward to this film that is an out-and-out David Dhawan entertainer.”
The actress is looking gorgeous and absolutely ready for a super comeback. She’s lost oodles of weight and looks younger than ever. “I’ve been getting loads of compliments and it’s very flattering,” she blushes. And how did she manage the sudden weightloss? “I have no interest in being size zero. I put on weight for the film and I have now lost it. But I do not market stick-thin figures at all. I have lost the weight in an absolutely healthy way. I will never starve myself; in fact I’ve always been stuffing myself. Not once did I feel that I was on a diet. I just ate healthy and exercised,” she says as she sips on her glass filled with a blood-red mix of fruit and vegetable juice.
The self-styled diva is called for her shot and as she soon as walks into the frame there’s a sudden buzz around the place. The make-up man is standing by on high alert, the cameras have all panned in on her and the choreographer nervously teaches her the steps. She grasps them within a single try....

0 Responses to Behind the scene: Sushmita Sen on the sets of ‘Do Knot Disturb’

Post a Comment

Category

123Telugu-Archive