STARS HUNGAMA
GALLERY
MOVIE UPDATES
POLITICS UPDATES

Vedika - "I Liked Playing The Girl In Distress"

Posted by Shanker Sunday, September 20, 2009

Vedika is back in the reckoning. After her last film Vijayadasami in Telugu she's being appreciated for her work in Chaitanya Dantuluri's Baanam. The actress is very happy with positive feedback she is getting for the film.

She says Baanam is pucca commercial film shot in a different format. She is optimistic of getting more better scripts in the coming few days and wants to do more good films in Telugu. Comment on her slim figure she laughs, "I don't consider myself thin, I eat a lot," and she loved the simple look she was given in Baanam, "The plait, accessories, the saree"

0 Responses to Vedika - "I Liked Playing The Girl In Distress"

Post a Comment

Category

123Telugu-Archive