STARS HUNGAMA
GALLERY
MOVIE UPDATES
POLITICS UPDATES

Murugadoss confirms Suriya film

Posted by Shanker Thursday, September 24, 2009


Confirming reports that his next film is with Suriya, filmmaker A R Murugadoss says the project will be big in all aspects.
“It may take some time to start my next Hindi venture. Before that, I have planned to do a film with Suriya. I have conceived an apt storyline for Suriya for which he too has expressed his consent,” says the ‘Ghajini’ director.
On the movie, he says, “it will be a trilingual to be made in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. The movie’s quality and content will be something new to Tamil cinema. I am currently busy with giving final touches to the script.”
Rubbishing reports that he is demanding more remuneration of late, Murugadoss says, “I wonder where such baseless reports originate from. Frankly speaking, it is not me but my films which decide my salary.”

0 Responses to Murugadoss confirms Suriya film

Post a Comment

Category

123Telugu-Archive